If this is your first time using Moodle, we encourage you to review this brief tutorial to learn about the course web, how to login and access your CS classes; and other relevant resources.
5. Subscribe to Calendar (optional)
If you use a calendaring application that is capable of subscribing to a iCalendar feed (e.g., Apple Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar), you can subscribe to your personal Moodle calendar and have course-related events automatically added to your calendar. This would include things like assignment and quiz due dates, for example.
To get your personal subscription URL:
- Go to the Moodle calendar (you can also access this link by going to the Moodle home page and clicking on the month and year in the Calendar block on the right-hand side of the page).
- Click the "Export calendar" button at the bottom of the page.
- Select your desired options (you will probably want "All events" for "Recent and next 60 days").
- Click the "Get calendar URL" button.
- Copy and paste the complete URL (see example, copy starting from the http until the end of the line) into your calendar application.