Class Material Questions
If you need help with class material, please review the class website on CourseDen for information on the class help services available for you. We provide ample support for help with class materials through the tutorials and class help services. Generally, we do not answer questions relating to class material, assignments, quizzes, etc. via email.
If You Have Questions Before the Start of the Semester
If you have questions before the start of the semester, use the "Question & Answer" on the right, or you may e-mail us.
- For CS 1000 (Practical Computing), please email us at email@example.com.
- For CS 1020 (Computers and Society), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For CS 1030 (Introduction to Computer Concepts), please email us at email@example.com.
Whenever you send e-mail in these courses, all your email must conform to all of the following requirements, otherwise it will be ignored:
- You must provide course number and section, as well as your full name.
- Only questions relevant to these classes may be answered via e-mail.
- The email MUST be sent from your myUWG email account (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Email messages must be clear and to the point.
- Please avoid instant messaging/texting-style vernacular and abbreviations.
- Please include a meaningful subject line (i.e., "Question I have for CS 1030 class").