Intro to Computer Science (all sections)
Computer Science I (all sections)
Computer Science II
Data Structures and Discrete Math I
Net-Centric Computing
Operating Systems
Computing Capstone
Directed Research: Topics in Machine Learning

This is an independent study course.
Introduction to basic computing fundamentals and software engineering, with emphasis on linear data structures, algorithm development and problem solving. Students are expected to complete a small scale project in this course.

NOTE: This is an independent study offering of this course.
Advanced computing fundamentals and software engineering, with emphasis on non-linear data structures and computer architecture. Students are expected to complete a medium scale project in this course.

Software Development II
An introduction to enterprise, organizational, programming, and system issues in building and maintaining a modern website with emphasis on use of professional grade website development systems; programming in markup and scripting languages; creation, access, and maintenance of networked databases; and use of multimedia authorware.

This semester we will be studying the popular open source LAMP platform, which combines Linux, Apache's http server, the MySQL database engine, and the PHP Web application development language. This platform provides an excellent base for developing Web applications as it combines a small hardware footprint with simple yet robust development technologies. No prior experience with any of these systems is necessary. My aim for the course is for students to leave with the ability to set up a web server, including the hardware and associated software, and interactive Web applications for a small enterprise such as a local business.
System and Network Administration I
Human/Computer Interaction II
Programming Languages II